Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wire, Galvanized Wire, Stainless Steel Wire, Pvc Wire.||Wire Diameter:||2.5mm-5.0mm|
|Usage:||Water Flood Protectopn||Common Size:||1x1x1m,1.5x1x1m,2.0x1x1m,1.5x1.5x2m.|
|Hole Shape:||Square||Type:||Welded Mesh Basket|
Welded Hot Dip Galvanized Gabion Box Mesh with 4 . 0 mm Daimeter Stone Cages
1. Introduction of Welded gabion box:
The Gabion Box is a stable gabion in welded mesh. They can be filled on site with hard durable stone materials to form mass gravity retaining structures.In comparison with woven wire gabions, welded gabions offer a higher strength. In order to meet different project requirements, various wire diameters and unit sizes are available for welded gabion boxes.
|Material||low carbon steel wire, galvanized wire, stainless steel wire, pvc wire.|
|Surface Treatment||Electro galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized, Galfan coated, PVC coated.|
|Connect Way||by Helical wire, by U post, H post.|
|Common Box Size||0.5x1x1m, 1x1x1m, 1x1.5x1m, 1x2x1m.|
|Coating||The gabion box is built of welded steel wire and is zincalu coated, Zincalu Super (95% Zinc, 5% Aluminium)|
|Package||plywood pallet/ iron pallet + plastic film.|
|Advantage||1. Economic. Just put the stone into the gabion and seal.
2. Easily construct, no special technology needed.
3. Strong capacity of withstand nature destroy, rust-resistance and atrocious weather resistance.
4. Affording Large scale distortion, but never be defeated.
5. The slit between the mesh and stone is good for the growth, which can be the part of the environment around.
6. Saving the transport costs. Which can fold while loading and transport, then assemble.
|Application||1. Control and guide of water or flood
2. Flood bank or guiding bank
3. Preventing of rock breaking
4. Water and soil protection
5. Bridge protection
6. Strengthening structure of soil
7. Protection engineering of seaside area.
|Specification in Meters||Diaphragms||Capacity cu. meters|
|0.5 × 0.5 × 0.5||0||1.125|
|1 × 0.5 × 0.5||0||1.25|
|1 × 1 × 0.5||0||1.5|
|1 × 1 × 1||0||1.0|
|1.5 × 0.5 × 0.5||0||1.325|
|1.5 × 1 × .5||0||1.75|
|1.5 × 1 × 1||0||1.5|
|2 × 0.5 × 0.5||1||1.5|
|2 × 1 × 0.5||1||1.0|
|2 × 1 × 1||1||2.0|
|3 × 2 × 0.3 (Mattress)||3||1.8|
4. Points of interest when using:
The Gabion Boxes of 50 x 50 x 50 cm and 100 x 50 x 50 cm are only suitable for garden applications and small groundturning and detached walls (a maximum height of 100 cm).
For projects bigger than the mentioned dimensions, the technical department should be contacted because of construction reasons and security reasons.
Contact Person: Shiny Zhang