Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS Wire 304 , 316 , Low Carbon Iron Wire||Weaving Type:||Plain Weave, Twill Weave , Mat Braided|
|Wire Thickness:||0.6 - 20mm||Aperture:||0.5 - 100mm|
|Customize:||Yes||Application:||Screening And Filtering , BBQ|
Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh Screen with 3MM Thickness 10MM Aperture
Product Description of Crimped Wire Mesh
Crimped wire mesh made of low carbon steel, galvanized steel wire or stainless steel wire. It is widely
used in industries, where sieving is prevalent. The screens are generally employed in series in order to
generate and separate the finest of particles of chemicals, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Product Specification of Crimped Wire Mesh
Product Feature of Crimped Wire Mesh
1. High Tension : Much higher tension than common mesh and smooth tension.
2. Super precision : uniform wire diameter and aperture with extremely low difference ;
3. Low elongation : very small elongation of wire mesh at high tension ;
4. High Flexibility : the wire mesh will not lose elasticity at extreme tension ;
5. High corrosion resistance : The excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire exceeds polyester fiber ;
Non - electrostatic : to avoid affects of non - electrostatic for print and ensure the safety of printing ;
Good heating - melting resistance : Special features of stainless steel wire mesh , Suitable for heat - melting ink ;
Good solvent resistance : To avoid the affects of any solvents to wire mesh and to ensure the safety of print screen ;
wearable, high temperature-proof. Good toughness, shake-proof and draw-proof, keep-distance, better rate filter than sheet iron screen.
Product Application of Crimped Wire Mesh
Used in Acid , Alkali conditions screening and filtering , the oil industry as mud , chemical filter network , chemical fiber industry as screen mesh , plating industry as pickling net .
Contact Person: Linda Zhang