Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Wire||Surface Treatment:||PVC Coated|
|Color:||Green,grey Or As Your Request||Size:||1m×1m×1m,1m×1m×2m,1m×1m×0.5 Or As Your Request|
PVC Coated Galvanized Gabion Box With 3 . 7 mm Wire Diameter And 80mm × 200mm Aperture
Galvanized Gabion Box are multiple twisted hexagonally woven galvanized or PVC coated steel wire mesh compartmented baskets with a rectangular box shape. The compartments are of equal dimension and are formed by internal diaphragms. The compartment is filled with natural stone and the diaphragms assure minimum stone migration within the basket. Thus providing even distribution of the stone even in abnormal conditions, and adding strength to the container to help retain its rectangular shape during the filling operation.
Galvanized Gabion Box is consist of rectangular units, fabricated from a double-twisted hexagonal mesh, filled with stones. In order to reinforce the structure, its edges with a wire having a thicker diameter than the mesh wire. Gabion boxes be divided into cells by diaphragms at every 1 meters.
I. Economy, just put the stones into the cage and seal
2. Simple construction, no need special technology
3. Strong ability to withstand natural damage and corrosion resistance and resistant to bad climate impact
4. Can bear large scope deformation and do not collapse
5. The slush between stone gap in gabion can help to plant growth and come Into surround natural environment
6. Good permeability, can avoid the damage by fluid static force
7. Save transport costs. Can be folded for transportation, assembly on site
8. Progress fast, short deadlines: Multiple sets construction at the same time,Parallel line production
* Soil erosion is an ever present problem and gabions have proved to be a lasting solution around the world. The lasting appeal of gabions cage lies in their inherent flexibility.
* The most common civil engineering use of gabions cage is to stabilize shorelines or slopes against erosion. Other uses include temporary floodwalls, to filter silt from runoff, for small or temporary/permanent dams.
* In civil engineering a gabion wall is a retaining wall made of rectangular containers basketsfabricated of heavily galvanized wire, which are filled with stone and stacked on one another, usually in tiers that step back with the slope rather than vertically.
|Standard Gabion Size|
|Custom sizes are also available|
|Gabion Size(m)||Mesh Model|
|Length||Width||Height||Gal. or PVC coated||Gal. or PVC coated|
|Mesh wire diameter||Gal. weight||Mesh wire diameter||Gal. weight|
|3m||1m||1m||Selvedge wire diameter||Gal. weight||Selvedge wire diameter||Gal. weight|
|6m||1m||1m||Lacing wire2.7mm||Lacing wire2.0mm|
Wire Diameter(PVC Coated)
Contact Person: Winni